Licks NovDot - DOT Approved - Matte Black
Be the first on your block to sport the redesigned LOW Profile NovDot!!
We have just received the final production spec lids for approval and THEY ARE INCREDIBLE... Small, sleek and they sit sooooo low on the brow, I can hardly believe they are DOT approved. Customers are simply going to love these lids, we can hardly wait to get them to you guys for feedback. Stay tuned...
Thanks to some very slick and innovative design changes to the interior protective shell of the NovDot we were able to achieve a DOT approved lid that sits incredibly low on the brow. Hands down the redesigned NovDot is the smallest, sleekest, lightest and now lowest profile DOT approved helmet on the market. If you love your original NovDot your going to be drooling over the new one!!
- Meets Or Exceeds D.O.T. Standards.
- Smallest contoured D.O.T. 3/4 helmet Shell Ever Made!!
- Lowest profile DOT anywhere!!
- Lightest Lid on the market - feather like 1.85 lbs.
- Fiberglass Shell: Stronger, Lighter, Safer, NO ABS Plastic here.
- Free Draw String Cloth Bag
- Nylon Strap System with powder coated D Rings and easy snap.
- Features traditional 3 Snap configuration.
- Removable liner for easy cleaning
- SIX Different Helmet Sizes to assure the Perfect Fit!!
Technical /Safety Note:
A properly fitted DOT approved helmet is essential to protect your noggin should you be unfortunate enough to take a spill. Therefore, it is important to take the time to properly measure your head size before ordering. You can simply take a string, wrap it around your head just over your eyebrows, mark it, then lay it out on the counter and measure with a yard stick OR to make the process easier, we have attached a handy size chart and printable measuring tape. Whichever method your decide to use, do it several times to make sure your measurements are right on.
Cleaning Your NovDot:
- Please DO NOT use polishes or solvents of any kind on your helmet. You can simply use a mild detergent like "dawn" and warm water with a soft towel for all cleaning. Use of cleaners, Windex, waxes etc. may damage the finish on your helmet!!
Customer Review - New 3/4 NovDot
Smallest-Lightest 3/4 DOT Helmet on the market