Overview of Adjustable Replacement Lever
Oberon Performance Replacement Lever
-- delivery time on these slick levers is about two weeks. These items are made to order because there are so many variations. Thanks for your patience….we assure you, they are worth the wait!!
Did you ever wish you could adjust the travel distance of your clutch or brake lever? Well we finally have the solution to your woes!!!
How does it work?? The Oberon Lever adjustment is achieved with fingertip control in either adjuster direction. The eight adjustments are either side of position 4 (similar to stock) giving adjustment up to 30mm or (1 1/8”) of lever travel. This extraordinary range of adjustment is possible because of the RADICAL CAM design.
These units are precision made and the close tolerance design, coupled with the high quality roller bearing, around which the cam operates easily locates your next position with an recognizable "click". The cams inside the lever assembly have been hard anodized for longevity, reliability and have been sufficiently lubricated on assembly for smooth adjustment transition.
Each lever is shipped fully assembled in the style and color of your choice and ready for use. We also supply a full specification sheet including part numbers with all levers.
All levers feature the following:
• Simple installation for both Clutch and Brake Lever
• 8 selectable position settings
• Lever position range up to 30mm or (1 1/8”) of travel
• CNC machined from billet aluminum
• Precision roller bearing for smooth action
• 3mm Ball Bearing click guide
• Short Reach setting for easier operation
• OEM anti-rattle shim accommodated
• Stainless steel fasteners
• Integrated adjustment stop
• Manufacturer’s warranty
Available in the following variations:
• Lever Blade Colors: Black, Blue, Gold, Red, Silver
• Adjuster Switch Colors: Black, Blue, Gold, Orange, Red, and Silver
*** PLEASE NOTE ***
NOT compatible with any model that has a Hydraulic Clutch
Please select: adjuster switch color, lever choice (brake or clutch), lever color, and model/year AND if your looking for a matching set of levers (brake & clutch) "Add On" drop down box gives you that option.